Monday, August 30, 2010

ALIENS ARE REAL. OH, AND AN INTRODUCTORY POST.

Oh, hello there. Angry anonymous blogger Tech No Mad here. This is an introductory post to all my friends, and I would like to say "Welcome!"

This blog might be one of the more interesting ones you'll read, as it holds some form! I'm going to babble, complain and downright be annoying about a lot of stuff, and otherwise not make any sense... mostly.

Did you see the news? One of the top astronomers in China recently admitted that the Chinese know about the existence of aliens, and that they are non-hostile, a description of some of their technology, etc. I can't be arsed to actually post a source link, but I'm sure Google can help you out.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see you posting!
    You should write more about aliens I am definetely captivated :P
    And check out my blog,tell me if you like it:p
    http://moviesof2010reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing teh daily DERP
    my blog:

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete